Sunday, December 11, 2011

Story of my life.

I need to vent somewhere so i wake up today to my aunt cleaning my grandmothers bathroom and her going through my stuff, couldn't even use the bathroom and when I did she watched me like a hawk.

Couldn't find anyone to walk to the gym with me so i just waited around to see if someone would. My boyfriend has been on my ass to go back to the gym since I got over being sick and saying that he wanted go back and that he missed going... well I've been going back for about a week now.. and he makes up excuses to not go... he's suppose to be my workout Buddie and my motivator...


my ten year old cousin spends the weekends at my house cause hes mother works... and hes been peeing on the furniture in his sleep and not telling anyone... grooossssssss !!!


oh yeah did i mention that my cousin brought over her granddaughter is my cousin.. and we all had to quiet cause she was sleeping and every time we left a room or opened a door or to even to go ask someone something she was like shhhhhhh the babies sleepy .


i dont like people telling me what to do in my own house when they dont even live here. and i really hate when people tell me there gonna go with me to a gym it really get under my skin...

No comments:

Post a Comment